Level 2 Advanced Event Group Specific AEGS Part 2 - Distance 12 August
Level 2 Advanced Event Group Specific (AEGS) - Part 2
- All assessments for Level 2 AEGS are sent out by the Athletics SA, and participants submit them directly to the Athletics Australia Assessors at email@example.com
- Registration for the course must close at least 10 days prior to the course date to ensure enough time to complete pre course work. The pre course work must be received at least one week before the course.
- The Athletics Australia Assessor will then communicate directly with the participant.
- Athletics Australia will send the 6 week plans to the Part A facilitator prior to the commencement of the course to use in the Planning section of the course.
- At the conclusion of the courseparticipants will be required to submit post course work at the end of both Part A and Part B.
- Level 2 ICC (also accepted are the previous courses of Level 2 Club Coach and Level 2 Event Specific courses)
- 12 months and at least fifty hours of athletics coaching after completion of Level 2 ICC
- Currently accredited and financial with Athletics Australia
- Undertake the pre work prior to undertaking the face to face component.
Post Course Assessments:
- Part B – Re Submit Program Plan submitted in pre course work